iL24 Digital Logic Interface
The iL24 module can communicate with external behavioral components using 24 bits of 5 V or 3.3 V TTL
- There are four bit-wise inputs and four bit-wise outputs available with BNC connectors and status light for each
- The DB25 connector has access to all 24 addressable bits
- Two rows of 8 status LEDs on the front panel show the state of the word input and output bits
- The front panel switch toggles between +3.3 V and +5 V logic for all 24 bits of I/O on the iL24
- Each bit can source up to 6 mA maximum current
See the Hardware Manual for information on iL24 technical specifications.
Click on a port to enable it. Set the Name of the port to something that makes sense for your experiment, e.g. 'NosePoke'.
|iL24 Input Options|
All iL24 inputs go through a logical input processor. See Logic Input Processor for more details.
|iL24 Output Options|
All iL24 outputs go through a logical output processor. See Logic Output Processor for more details.
After you define a port, you can modify it or move it by right-clicking on the port.
|iL24 Context Menu|