ZIF-Clip® Headstage Adapters
Adapters for the Most Commonly Used Electrodes
ZIF-Clip® headstage adapters are available for use with a variety of chronic and acute implantable neural electrode styles. When using adapters, keep in mind that standard operation (differential vs single-ended) varies for acute and chronic preparations and headstages are designed accordingly. When adapting across preparations, carefully note and understand the use of the ground and reference connections provided on each adapter.
Standard operation for ZIF-Clip® headstages is differential. Headstage adapters designed for chronic electrodes can be configured for single-ended operation by tying ground and reference connections together on the adapter.
Additional Fast Facts:
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to Omnetics Probes Fast Facts
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to DIP/MOLC Probes Fast Facts
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to Mill-Max Probes Fast Facts
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to CyberKinetics CerePort Fast Facts
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to GM60 Probes Fast Facts
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage Adapter nanoZ™ to ZIF-Clip® Probes
- ZIF-Clip® Headstage to Plextrode® U-Probe Fast Facts