Fiber Photometry System
Conduct calcium imaging experiments with our fiber photometry processor and Synapse software.
Specs & Resources
The TDT Fiber Photometry System features the RZ5P acquisition processor and our flagship Synapse software. Designed specifically to fit the growing needs of customers who wanted to perform quality calcium imaging and optogenetics experiments with access to electrophysiology and control of external behavioral devices.
Our software and hardware allow for seamless integration of stimulation, third-party behavioral box communication, and closed-loop paradigms with no delay from our real-time processor. Correlate neural responses to behavioral states as well as external stimuli such as sound, sight and smell.
Fiber Photometry Experiments have never been so easy to setup and simultaneously run with other research projects.
- Zimmer, et al “Functional Ontogeny of Hypothalamic Agrp Neurons in Neonatal Mouse Behaviors.” Cell May 16, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2019.04.026.
- Holly, et al “Striatal Low-Threshold Spiking Interneurons Regulate Goal-Directed Learning.” Neuron 2019, May 13. doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2019.04.016.
- Choi, et al “Paraventricular thalamus controls behavior during motivational conflict.” Journal of Neuroscience 12 April 2019, 2480-18. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2480-18.2019.
- He, et al “Cellular and synaptic reorganization of arcuate NPY/AgRP and POMC neurons after exercise.” Molecular Metabolism (18):Dec 2018:107-119. doi: 10.1016/j.molmet.2018.08.011.
- Sengupta, et al “Basolateral Amygdala Neurons Maintain Aversive Emotional Salience.” Journal of Neuroscience March 2018, 38 (12) 3001-3012. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2460-17.2017.