Fiber Photometry System
Conduct calcium imaging experiments with our fiber photometry processor and Synapse software.
Specs & Resources
Fiber Photometry experiments have never been so easy to set up and integrate into other research projects.
The TDT Fiber Photometry System features the RZ10 acquisition processor and TDT’s Synapse software. Our Fiber Photometry System is designed specifically for researchers wanting to perform quality calcium imaging and optogenetics experiments while having access to electrophysiology and control of external behavioral devices.
Synapse and our real-time hardware architecture allow for seamless integration of stimulation, third-party behavioral box communication, and closed-loop paradigms with minimal latency. Correlate neural responses to behavioral states or to external stimuli, such as sound, sight, and smell.
- Zimmer, et al “Functional Ontogeny of Hypothalamic Agrp Neurons in Neonatal Mouse Behaviors.” Cell May 16, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2019.04.026.
- Holly, et al “Striatal Low-Threshold Spiking Interneurons Regulate Goal-Directed Learning.” Neuron 2019, May 13. doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2019.04.016.
- Choi, et al “Paraventricular thalamus controls behavior during motivational conflict.” Journal of Neuroscience 12 April 2019, 2480-18. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2480-18.2019.
- He, et al “Cellular and synaptic reorganization of arcuate NPY/AgRP and POMC neurons after exercise.” Molecular Metabolism (18):Dec 2018:107-119. doi: 10.1016/j.molmet.2018.08.011.
- Sengupta, et al “Basolateral Amygdala Neurons Maintain Aversive Emotional Salience.” Journal of Neuroscience March 2018, 38 (12) 3001-3012. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2460-17.2017.