RZ6 Multi-I/O Processor
The RZ6 is a high-frequency auditory signal processor. As a core TDT system, the RZ6 is a series of fast signal processors that handle real-time signal generation, acquisition, filtering, and analysis. The RZ6 can sample up to 200 kHz and provides smooth signal generation and acquisition for frequencies up to 88 kHz.
Analog inputs and outputs on the RZ6 are audio quality and have 24-bit resolution and over 115 dB of dynamic range. High quality analog attenuators improve the signal quality at low intensities. Wide-band power amplifiers are also included to drive our speakers up to the maximum possible frequency and intensity.
For data acquisition, we provide high quality signal amplifiers for calibrated and probe microphones. For collecting ABRs and other evoked potentials, TDT also has the quietest amplifier in the business, the MedusaZ. This amplifier has a large input range, excellent dynamic range, and a noise floor of less than half a milliVolt.
- Animal screening for auditory studies
- Sound generation and data acquisition
- Auditory evoked potentials and DPOAEs
- Bio and Psychoacoustics
- Auditory neuroscience
- Fear conditioning and startle response studies
The RZ6 is an all-inclusive system equipped with:
- Speaker, headphone, and electrostatic speaker drivers
- Programmable and manual attenuators
- XLR and audio jack microphone inputs
- Monitor speaker
- 24-bit digital I/O
- Input for Medusa4z amplifier (RZ6-A-P1)