iH16: High Voltage Interface
The iH16 features 8 or 16 bidirectional interface ports to provide direct control of high-voltage (e.g. 28V-signal) cage elements from Med Associates and Lafayette. The iH16 includes a manifold for easy placement of the Molex connectors next to the behavior chamber.
- Synapse (software) configurable ports can act as either inputs or outputs.
- Manual trigger buttons simplify testing and debugging of connected behavioral components.
- Status lights make it easy to monitor component activity during sessions.
iM10: Multi-Function Interface
The iM10 has multiple specialized I/O functions, including advanced audio processing critical for auditory behavioral experiments.
*Also available in a 5-port (iM5) version, with fewer ADCs and DACs.
- Drive a speaker (e.g. MF1) directly up to 4W via an RCA connection.
- Record cage sounds via an embedded microphone amplifier.
- Connect with many common cage elements (e.g. touch sensors) via BNC ADC inputs and DAC outputs.
- Streamline setup with a range of embedded signal processing options.
iL24: Digital Logic Interface
The iL24 module can communicate with external behavioral components using 5V or 3.3V TTL logic signals.
- Includes four digital inputs and four digital outputs with a BNC connection and status light for each.
- Access all 24 digital I/O lines via a DB25, and monitor digital I/O activity through an LED bank.
- Set into either 5V or 3.3V mode with a simple switch to support a wide range of TTL components.
iR5: IR Driver Interface
The iR5 is a specialized interface for infrared sensor beams. This module has built-in power and logical connections to drive external IR sensors and sends TTL events whenever the subject crosses the beam, without the need for any external signal processing.
- Interface with up to five infrared beams simultaneously.
- Debug the configuration easily using the manual trigger button included for each IR port.
- Status lights for each IR beam makes it easy to monitor subject movement during sessions.
iX6: Lux Optical Interface
The iX6 module drives integrated LEDs and records fluorescent responses for fiber photometry and optogenetics applications.
- Drives up to three integrated LED outputs of selectable wavelengths from TDT’s Lux product line.
- Measures and records fluorescent responses via two integrated photosensor inputs.
- Monitors light power output at the subject level with an integrated photo meter.
iV2: Video Capture Interface
The iV2 interfaces with USB3 or gigabit Ethernet cameras to record video synchronized with all behavioral, electrophysiology, fiber photometry, and other research data.
- Records video from up to two USB cameras or one gigabit Ethernet cameras.
- Synchronizes video frames with all other recorded behavioral and neurophysiological data.
- Displays selected camera output on unit for easy camera setup and subject monitoring.
iS9: Aversive Stimulator
The iS9 generates small electrical currents for standard behavioral conditioning experiments, such as startle and Pavlovian fear response. Timing is precisely controlled for pairing the stim with other sensory cues or behavioral events. The iS9 is compatible with 3rd party behavioral boxes (Med Associates, Lafayette, and Harvard Apparatus).
- Deliver current from 0 mA – 2.5 mA in 0.01 mA steps to each of 9 metal floor grids in rapid succession.
- Detect spout licks with built-in touch sensors (decoupled at stimulation to avoid false responses).
- Detect null events when stimuli fail to reach the subject.
- Automatically time-stamp stimulus and behavioral event information for on- and off-line analysis.