Expand the capabilities of your neurophysiology system by integrating stimulus production capabilities. The TDT SIM and IZ2 stimulators are used as a part of a programmable microstimulator system that delivers user-defined stimuli through multichannel electrodes. A proven digital communication system optically isolates the electrical stimulator from the waveform generators
to eliminate AC power surges and noise, ensuring superior safety and performance.
- Supports configurations 16 to 128 stimulus output channels
- Unique stimulation patterns on each output channel
- Options for micro and macro stimulation
- Sample for sample time locking with recording
- Low leakage current for high recording fidelity
- Capable of delivering up to 5 mA
Need help choosing your stimulator?