Synapse Software v92
To complete this update:
- Download and Install v92 TDT Drivers and RPvdsEx. This installation will require a reboot.
- Update the microcode on your devices. (Ensure the RZ system is connected and turned on.)
- Open zBUSmon (on the desktop or in C:\TDT\zDrv3).
- Click the Update All Devices button.
- A time warning will be displayed. Most processors can be programmed in four minutes; however, the RZ processors may take up to 40 minutes (five minutes per DSP). If your system contains several devices this process could take significant time.
- Click Yes to continue.
- Note: The PC should not be used for other tasks while devices are being reprogrammed.
- If programming an RX device, a message will be displayed. Press and hold the Mode button on the front panel of the RX device and then click Retry. Release the Mode button when the front panel of the RX device displays Firmware: BLANK or Firmware: Burning.
- When programming has completed you are returned to the zBUSmon window and v90 should be displayed in the device diagram.
- Download and install v92 Synapse Suite or Synapse Essentials.
- Review Release Notes for this version.
- Run Synapse, click Menu and click About.
- Click Check for Updates and then Release Notes.
After you have reviewed Release Notes you are ready to begin using Synapse.
If you have any questions or problems during your update, contact email@example.com.